What is an enlarged prostate?
The prostate is a small gland located near the urethra opening at the base of the bladder. It is an essential gland in the human reproductive system and its main function is the production of a milky-looking liquid that makes the sperm more alkaline. The majority of men do have a healthy prostate, however, in some cases the prostate may tend to widen. This causes pressure on the bladder which in turn exerts a stress on the urethra, through which the urine passes. This is why people with an enlarged prostate tend to urinate more frequently than normal.
Signs of an enlarged prostate
An enlarged prostate is found especially in older men due to hormonal changes. Statistics show that about 4 in 10 men over the age of 50 experience symptoms of an enlarged prostate, a figure that rises to 3 in 4 for men over 70 years. There are some signs that need more attention than others when it comes to prostate and bladder dysfunctions. These include:
- Difficulty starting to urinate
- Urgent nature of the urine
- Urinating frequently
- Very low flow
- Feeling of bladder not totally emptied
- Urinary incontinence
- Strain while urinating
- Frequent stops in urinary flow
- Increase in nocturnal visits for urination
If you suffer from any of the symptoms listed above, we advise you to consult a doctor for more information in order to establish a more advanced diagnosis.
After many years of research on the prostate and the effects of different ingredients extracted from natural plants, maxmedix created ProstaSURE. By focusing specifically on the needs of men, ProstaSURE has been specifically designed to help support the prostate and maintain its health naturally. This natural dietary supplement provides a substantial amount of vitamins and minerals such as zinc, selenium and vitamin D3. This innovative formula also contains a high percentage of isoflavones, known for their protecting effects and benefits on our body.
- It is found mainly in plants, whole grains and walnut oil. Beta Sitosterol is a variety of the good cholesterol found in cholesterol based foods. Beta-sitosterol has also been studied for its potential role in strengthening men's health, making it a key natural ingredient in prostate health products. Read more here
Saw Palmetto Extract
- Traditionally, the fruit extract has been used for centuries by the American Indian population as a tonic component to help improve urine output. More recently, several studies have been conducted on the extraordinary potential of this plant. Find more information here
- Rich in zinc, selenium and iron, pumpkin seeds are known for their rich and varied nutrients. This includes carotenoids and vitamin E that is known to protect cells against oxidative stress or damage. Studies have been conducted to understand the action of pumpkin seeds in maintaining a healthy prostate. For more information, click here
- Also known as Latin Allium sativum, Garlic is a popular ingredient throughout the world for its beneficial effects on health. Allicin, the main component of garlic is responsible for its characteristic scent, and known for its properties in handling microbes and bacteria. More details here
- Known to support the functioning of the immune system, Zinc is a very important mineral for our body. Several studies have been conducted on the importance of zinc in our body, studying the correlation between a recommended rate of zinc and its connection with prostate health. Find out more here
How to Use
ProstaSURE was created to be easy to take without disturbing your daily routine. Simply take one capsule twice a day, preferably during main meals. As with any supplement, we suggest reading all the ingredients before intake, as a precaution for any allergy. This high quality dietary supplement is GMP certified and contains natural ingredients suitable for vegans and vegetarians.