Planning to buy a penis extender? Before you click on ‘Buy Now’, make sure you keep in mind certain factors to look for in the extender. Read on to know the factors you should consider.
There are number of penis extenders available on the market but the choice doesn’t make things easy for you. In fact, it tends to put you in a dilemma regarding which device you should buy. Fortunately now there are many websites and forums dedicated to reviews of penis enlargement products, which makes it easier for you to know the real feedback about the device.
Going through these reviews before buying the product helps you make a wise decision and prevent you from buying a wrong product. While reading reviews will help you get the information that isn’t always mentioned on the product, it is also important to keep in mind certain other factors while buying an extender. Here are some factors that you should consider:
- First and the foremost factor is the quality of the product. You should only invest your time and money in a high-quality device that is reliable and durable. As penis enlargement with extender takes around 3 to 6 months, you want the device to work smoothly for the period. It is only possible when you buy a quality product. Also, the material of the device should be of high-quality otherwise you might get allergic reactions.
- Another thing that you should be focussing on is the weight of the device. Most extenders need to be worn for at least 8 hours a day to get desired results. It is practically possible to wear a device for so long only if it is light and your body can take its weight easily. There are many extenders on the market and each of them has different weight. So, check for the weight before making a decision.
- Comfort is another factor you must keep in mind while selecting penis extender. Prefer devices that come with adjustable rods that can be inclined at an angle to prevent pain. As you have to do a lot of work like sitting, walking and climbing stairs while wearing the device, it is important that it should be comfortable. You also want that the extender you are buying is discreet enough to be worn underneath clothing. Some devices come with a comfort strap to support the penis head, while others have a tubing system. Choose the one that is comfortable for you and doesn’t cause pain.
- When looking for penis extender, safety is another factor that must be kept in mind. Never sacrifice on the safety of the extender as you are going to wear it on the most delicate part of your body. A little malfunctioning of the device can create havoc for you. It is always better to buy a CE certified device like JES Extender. The certification is a testimony of the fact the strict quality guidelines have been followed while manufacturing it.
- The last but not the least, you should also consider the cost of the extender before buying it. It is a myth that expensive product is always better. You can find affordable product easily by comparing prices at various websites. Good quality extenders are available from £150 to £300. So, compare the prices and features before you pick a product. But, remember don’t fall prey to the promotional tactics and buy cheap products at discounted price.
There is no dearth of extenders that are proven to provide great results. But this is not a boon for buyers as shams are rampant. So, when looking at penile extenders determine quality, comfort, safety and value carefully to make your purchase worth it. As we already mentioned reading user reviews and testimonials can help you make the right choice.